- Responsibility for the development and documentation of electrical/electronic systems for mobile beverage systems in the aviation, bus and rail sectors, in accordance with applicable specifications and guidelines.
- Preparation of all necessary construction documents, such as 3D, 2D, production parts lists, etc.
- Requirements management & verification in accordance with the applicable guidelines
- Creating, executing and documenting test procedures for verification
- Close cooperation with software/hardware and mechanical development, purchasing, production, quality assurance & product manager
- Coordination of internal/external service providers and suppliers
- Exciting projects in an environment with freedom to work independently
- Work in a passionate team that develops solutions pragmatically
- Fair remuneration and individual opportunities for further development
- We live flat hierarchies as well as short, transparent and agile decision-making paths
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or technician or completed vocational training with additional qualifications and at least 3 years of professional experience
- First professional experience (>2 years) in the design of electrical/electronic systems in the field of aviation, bus, train or beverage/dispensing systems.
- Ideally, experience working with Solidworks
- Ideally, experience in the preparation of FMEAs or safety assessment analyses
- Initial experience in handling test equipment, measuring systems and test equipment
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming, or comparable, is an advantage
- Good written and spoken English
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative, game changing products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an dynamic environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive.
In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility.