- Design and development of electromechanical systems for our product portfolio, taking into account all related requirements such as functional, cost and weight aspects, food safety and certification rules
- Installation, configuration and testing of prototypes, hardware, software, sensors, actuators and communication interfaces for our beverage vending machines
- Optimization, documentation & monitoring of the certification approvals, functionality, reliability and safety of our beverage vending machines
- Working in cross-functional project teams as the technical focal for the assigned development scope
- Creation of specifications and design guidelines
- Preparation of the necessary product-related documentation such as manuals, maintenance instructions, etc.
- Advising and training our customers on the operation and maintenance of our beverage vending machines and ensuring technical support
- Exciting projects in an environment with freedom to work independently
- Work in a passionate team that develops solutions pragmatically
- Fair remuneration and individual opportunities for further development
- We live flat hierarchies as well as short, transparent and agile decision-making paths
- Completed training or studies in the field of mechanical engineering, mechatronics or a related field.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Systems Engineer, Lead Engineer or comparable position in the field of electromechanical systems
- Knowledge of electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, control technology, knowledge of programming is a plus
- Experience with common CAD tools such as SolidWorks
- Experience in working with a PDM/ERP system is an advantage
- Efficient and proficient use of MS Office 365
- Communicative, team player, customer- and solution-oriented
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and German
- Class B driver’s license and occasional willingness to travel
You will be a perfect fit for our team if you are enthusiastic about innovative, game changing products, enjoy setting ambitious goals, love taking on responsibility, are motivated by an dynamic environment of appreciative, trusting collaboration, and have a strong creative drive.
In return, we promise to give you the freedom to develop your potential and will provide you with the necessary competencies to increase your personal responsibility.